Cabinet Insets & Inserts are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet and fills gaps around your sewing area*, allowing you to work more efficiently and comfortably. Like our tables, they are made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
Please choose your general size and style of insert above using the drop down. The actual size of opening in the cabinet is needed to complete your order. Note: the lift which raises and lowers the machine may be a different size than the opening the Insert is designed to fill.
- Small Inset / Insert: combine length + width of cabinet opening = less than 29″
- Medium Inset / Insert: combine length + width of cabinet opening = 29″ – 35″
- Large Inset / Insert: combine length + width of cabinet opening = 36″ – 41″
- Extra Large Inset / Insert: combine length + width of cabinet opening = more than 41″
Inserts have a lip to catch on the cabinet top – this is when the cabinet opening has no method to support the insert.
Insets (no lip) sit flush inside the cabinet opening & rest on a ledge built within the cabinet.
While the general sizes listed above reflect sizes we’ve previously manufactured, we can always further customize an Insert for you. Please inquire with us prior to placing your order if you think a more customized option is desired.
The make and model of cabinet are also needed to help ensure the proper insert is selected.
* Please be careful when determining the make & model of your cabinet. If you are unsure of the make or model, please just specify the opening dimension (leave the make & model blank), and we will work with you to determine the right product.
Please ensure you email us or leave clear notes so we can order you the correct insert.
These are special order items and will be shipped as soon as they are completed.