Have you ever imagined having the ability to create your own fonts, stitches and designs to use over and over again on hats, pillows, shirts and more? With advanced layout and editing features like font mapping, over 1,000 built-in designs and Stitch Design Factory that lets you create and save your own decorative stitches, you can!
More powerful quilting functions like decorative fill, echo fill and fill pattern editing put you in control of designing your stitches with effects like stippling, cross-hatching, radiating quilting and a random shift function that distorts original patterns, so your designs come out exactly how you want them.
Ultimate customization and design tools include PhotoStitch, auto punch and cross stitch wizards for enhanced, more accurate stitching, round and flexible spiral stitching that adds motion and dimension and the Intelligent Colour Sort feature that stitches shared colour areas all at once and reduces the amount of time spent changing threads.
And here's the best news yet: if you own the Luminaire XP1, you can enjoy Wireless LAN Connectivity to transfer your embroidery designs and sewing stitches easily and wirelessly.
- Advanced layout and editing features
- 130 fonts with font filter
- Convert thread palette of existing design to colour palette of choice
- Over 1,300 built-in designs
- Font mapping: Map your favorite fonts to use as easily as built-in lettering
- Stitch Design Factory: Create and save your own decorative sewing stitches, up to 100mm wide
- More powerful quilting functions such as decorative fill, echo fill and fill pattern editing
- Enhanced large split pattern functionality using the Snowman
- Positioning Marker: Create large split designs using the large 10 5/8" x 16" hoop of the Luminaire
- Wireless LAN Connectivity: Wirelessly transfer embroidery designs and sewing stitches between PE-DESIGN 11 and the Luminaire XP1