Explore the BERNINA Shape Designer! This is meant to work quick and easy with a Bernina 880, however you are able to complete this design with other machines as well - the directions are geared towards the 880. Pick a piece of your design and bring it into the Shape Designer to create a new design. Use basic editing features on the embroidery machine and you’re ready to stitch.
- Exterior wrap fabric (cut 12” x 36”)
- Wrap lining fabric (cut 13” x 36”)
- PolyMesh CutAway Embroidery Stabilizer (one piece cut 20”x12”)
- Fusible Woven Lining (one piece cut 15”x 12”)
- 16” square pillow form
- Embroidery thread
- Bobbin Thread 60wt
- Three 1” buttons
- Point and Press Tool
- Painter’s tape
- 4” Curved Needlecraft Scissors
- BERNINA Maxi Hoop
- Reverse Pattern foot #1D
- Button Sew-On Foot #18
- Design 80300-40 from BERNINA Exclusive Collection #80300 Celestial Lights by Amanda Murphy *not included in price of the class, this design is extra
Note: This is a downloadable class. Please be respectful of copyright claims and do not share this class with others. This is class for individual purposes only. You will be sent a compressed file with any videos and or handouts. You may also see the download option at your order confirmation as well.
It is a violation of Copyright law to make and distribute copies of electronic classes, designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.