This super-utility cushion will hold your pins, binding clips, and catch your trimmed threads. Learn how to create your new stitching companion and all the BERNINA feet and accessories to help you get the job done in a breeze.
- Quilting cotton or linen
• Two pieces 4” x 5” for top and bottom
• Two pieces 4” x 2” for short sides
• Two pieces 5” x 2” for long sides
• Four pieces 5” x 1.75” for slip pockets
Fusible Woven Lining
• Cut to same dimensions as cutting directions above
- Jeans size 80 machine needle
- Point & Press tool
- Rotary cutter + cutting mat
- Iron + ironing board
- Straight pins
- Pin cushion stuffing of your choice
Note: This is a downloadable class. Please be respectful of copyright claims and do not share this class with others. This is class for individual purposes only. You will be sent a compressed file with any videos and or handouts. You may also see the download option at your order confirmation as well.
It is a violation of Copyright law to make and distribute copies of electronic classes, designs or artwork. Electronic designs are licensed to the original purchaser for use at one location.