The B64 overlocker with an air threader. The looper threads are threaded in no time by the air threader – it‘s never been so easy. The b64 AIRLOCK has even more to offer: the freearm makes it easy to sew sleeves and cuffs. You will love the large work surface to the right of the needle and the slide-on table. 5 LEDs ensure the working area is brightly lit. The presser foot can be lowered and temporarily raised using the bernette Free Hand System, so that your hands remain free to guide the fabric. With 16 different stitches to choose from and a sewing speed of up to 1300 stitches per minute, you will finish your project in no time!
Do you love DIY and want to give your clothes a professional look? Then you need the bernette 64 AIRLOCK with air threader. It‘s easy to use and has all the features you need. Experience stitch quality at the highest level!
Automatic air threader
Threading the looper has never been easier and quicker thanks to the color-coded threading paths. Thread each looper separately or both together with one simple push.
5 LEDs in the needle and working area
The well-lit workspace of the bernette 64 AIRLOCK eases sewing as well as threading of loopers and needles. The 5 LED lights faciliate precise and accurate work.
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
Used for the first time on a bernette machine, the patended mtc Micro Thread Control (mtc) saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
Lots of space thanks to the large working area (130 mm)
The 130 mm space right of the needle gives overlocking another dimension. The large working area is ideal for leading and catching heavy sewing projects behind the needle and gives you the space for all tasks in the needle and looper area: changing the presser foot, attaching upper looper converter and much more.
Sewing tubular projects such as cuffs, legs and necklines will be easy thanks to the integrated freearm.
Free Hand System (FHS)
With the included knee lifter, your hands remain free to comfortably position the fabric under the presser foot. Furthermore, you can easily lift the presser foot with your knee by pushing the lifter to the right.
- 16 stitch patterns
- 4-thread overlock
- 3-thread overlock (wide/narrow)
- 3-thread super-stretch stitch
- 3-thread flatlock (wide/narrow)
- 3-thread narrow seam
- 3-thread rolled hem
- 3-thread picot stitch
- 2-thread overlock (wide/narrow)
- 2-thread flatlock (wide/narrow)
- 2-thread rolled hem
- 2-thread wrapped overlock (wide/narrow)
- Automatic air threader for looper threads
- Color-coded threading paths
- Thread tension release when presser foot raised
- Stitch length adjustable while sewing
- Accessories under the looper cover
- Sewing light 5: LEDs
- Safety switch activated when cover is open
- Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Free Hand System (FHS) including knee lifter
- Space to the right of the needle: 130 mm or 5"
- Manual thread cutter
- Overlock stitch width: 5-7 mm
- 7-step presser foot adjustment
- Rolled hem lever under the stitch plate
- Maximum sewing speed (stitches per minute): 1300
- Speed (stitches/minute) 1,300
- Sewing light 5 LEDs
- Sewing space to the right of the needle 5 "
- Looper threader Air threader
- Number of stitches 16
- Needle threader Manual
- Micro thread control (mtc) ✓
- Width overlock stitches 3 - 7 mm
- 2, 3 and 4-thread overlock stitches ✓
- Thread cutter Manual
- Standard overlock presser foot
- Quick Reference Guide
- Foot Control / Power Cord
- Knee Lifter / Free Hand System
- Slide-on Table
- Cut-offs Bin
- Knife Cover Insert
- Freearm Cover
- Accessories Box
- Overlocker Oil
- Replacement Knife
- Spool Stabilizers (4)
- Spool Caps (4)
- Spool Nets (4)
- Threading Wire
- Premium Dust Cover
- Decorative Thread Guide
Additional Accessories (in Threader Cover):
- Needle Set ELx705 CF
- Hexagon Screwdriver, hex, l.5 mm
- Needle Threader/Inserter
- Upper Looper Converter