How to Die Cut Tulip Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Center: Cut and fuse 2" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 centers.
- Outside Petals: Cut and fuse 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" rectangles. Cut 12 outside petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 108 outside petals.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Tulip Die:
- The GO! Tulip die cuts two petal shapes and a center to make one gorgeous tulip, providing unlimited options for adding fun flowers to any project from quilt tops to table runners.
- No templates required. The GO! Tulip die includes three shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Mix and match tulips with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.605
Cut Size: Center: 1 1/2"W x 4"H (3.8 cm x 10.2 cm), Outside Petals: 1 3/4"W x 4"H (4.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: 4 3/4"W x 4 1/4" (12.1 cm x 10.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)