How to Die Cut Sunbonnet Sue Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Bonnet, Sleeve and Shoe: Cut 5" x 5" squares (or use Charm Squares). Cut eight bonnets, sleeves and shoes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 bonnets, sleeves and shoes.
- Dress: Cut 6" x 4 1/4" rectangles. Cut nine dresses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 45 dresses.
- Hand: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sunbonnet Sue Die:
- GO! makes it easy for quilters to focus on what they love about Sunbonnet Sue, mixing and matching fabrics to make classic Sunbonnet Sue quilt blocks!
- No templates required. The GO! Sunbonnet Sue die includes five shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Play with placement of the shapes to give each of your Sunbonnet Sue’s a different personality.
- Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam (55062) make a cute couple when paired together.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each prefused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Sunbonnet Sue shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: Bonnet 3 9/16"W x 3 15/16"H (9 cm x 10 cm), Dress 5 5/16"W x 3 5/8"H (13.5 cm x 9.2 cm), Sleeve 1 3/4"W x 1 5/16"H (4.4 cm x 3.3 cm), Hand 11/16"W x 1"H (1.7 cm x 2.5 cm) and Shoe 2"W x 1 1/8"H (5.1 cm x 2.9 cm)
Finished Size: 5 3/8"W x 7 1/2"H (13.7 cm x 19.1 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)