How to Die Cut 2" Strips:
- 2" Strips: Cut 8 1/2" wide strips across the width of fabric to cut four, 2" strips. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll through the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 strips.
- 2" Squares: Start with a 2" strip aligning it across the die board with the 90° guide line. Fanfold into 8 1/2" widths. Cut 18, 2" squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 squares.
- 45° Diamond-2 7/8" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2" strip. Align your 2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 45° guide line.
- 30° Diamond-4" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2" strip. Align your 2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 30° guide line.
- 60° Diamond-2 3/8" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2" strip. Align your 2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 60° guide line.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 2" Strip Cutter Die:
- The smaller the strip, the more difficult it is to cut accurately and the more strips you need. The GO! Strip Cutter-2" makes it easy to cut perfect sashing, narrow borders, string piecing, bindings and more.
- No sliding rulers! No miscuts! The GO! Strip Cutter-2" includes four strips that can be a challenge to cut by hand.
- Idea for scrappy quilts! Easily cut up to 6 layers of scraps or full length fabric on the die to get 12 perfectly cut 2" strips in one pass thru the cutter.
- GO! Strip Cutter-2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut perfect 2" strips, then use the angled guide lines to cut squares and diamonds.
- Die blades are 23" long and are open at both ends to allow cutting of fabric that is still folded as it comes off the bolt.
- Cut strips out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
Weight in lbs.: 3.74
Cut Size: 2"W (5.1 cm)
Finished Size: 1 1/2"W (3.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)