How to Die Cut Scottie Dog Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting for fusible applique.
- Cut 4 7/8" x 5" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight dogs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 dogs.
- We love our pets and we love to quilt. I tjust makes sense to pair the two together. The GO! Scottie Dog is a cute puppy silhouette that makes fun wall hangings, quilts for the animal-loves in your life, children's projects or appliques on all sorts of projects.
- No templates required! The GO! Scottie Dog die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easiliy cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Scottie Dog shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps!
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.5
Cut Size: 4½"W x 45/16"H (11.4 cm x 10.9 cm)
Finished Size: 4½"W x 45/16"H (11.4 cm x 10.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)