Why Quilters Love the GO! Rick Rack Die:
- Rick Rack 4" wide and 2" narrow strips can be cut to desired length using the lengthwise grain of fabric and placing folds at the ends of the die blades. Slightly overlap ends of strips and applique raw edge to join.
- No template required. The GO! Rick Rack die includes two applique border shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics before cutting for appliqué borders that are ready to fuse and appliqué. Cut four pre-fused applique shapes in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Easily cut Rick Rack strips for borders, appliqué panels, horizontal strip quilts, bar quilts and more.
- Cut Rick Rack shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Wide Strip: 4"W (10.2 cm) x desired length, Narrow Strip: 2"W (5.1 cm) x desired length
Finished Size: Wide Strip: 4"W (10.2 cm) x desired length, Narrow Strip: 2"W (5.1 cm) x desired length
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)