How to Die Cut Funky Flowers Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Two Large Flowers: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut eight large flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 large flowers.
- Small Flower: Cut and fuse 2" squares. Cut 20 small flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 360 small flowers.
- Large Center: Cut and fuse 1 1/4" squares. Cut 32 large flower centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 896 large flower centers.
- Small Center: Cut and fuse 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" rectangles. Cut 35 small flower centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 980 small flower centers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Funky Flowers Die:
- Brighten up any project with flowers created with the GO! Funky Flowers die, from quilt tops to table runners.
- No templates required. The GO! Funky Flowers die includes five shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Mix and match the shapes to create a variety of flowers or use with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each prefused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: Large Flowers: 4"W x 4 1/8"H (10.2 cm x 10.5 cm), Small Flower: 1 1/2"W x 1 1/2"H (3.8 cm x 3.8 cm), Large Center: 3/4"W x 3/4"H (1.9 cm x 1.9 cm), Small Center: 5/8"W x 5/8"H (1.6 cm x 1.6 cm)
Finished Size: 4"W x 41/8"H (10.2 cm x 10.5 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)