How to Die Cut Fun Flower Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 4 3/4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 flowers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Fun Flower Die:
- The GO! Fun Flower die precisely cuts a 5-petal flower shape for applique ready flowers in a flash, providing unlimited options for adding fun flowers to any project from quilt tops to table runners.
- No templates required. The GO! Fun Flower die includes one shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Mix and match fun flowers with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.605
Cut Size: 4 1/4"W x 4 1/2"H (10.8 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 4 1/4"W x 4 1/2"H (10.8 cm x 11.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)