AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203 or GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55111
How to Die Cut Drunkard’s Path Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cut four layers at a time with two layers of the first fabric color and two layers of a second fabric color to cut two, 2-color blocks in one pass through the cutter.
- Quarter Circle: Cut 3 3/4" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 6 3/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 quarter circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 quarter circles.
- Arc Shape: Cut 5 1/2" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 7 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 arc shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 arc shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Drunkard’s Path Die:
- Drunkard’s Path is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut two 2-color, 8" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter.
- No measuring! No templates! Drunkard’s Path includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- A traditional quilt block, Drunkard’s Path also creates unique contemporary designs. Each set creates a 4" finished square. Four sets finish at 8". Combine with other 4" or 8" finished blocks.
- No need to be afraid of curves! Drunkard’s Path features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and fast sewing.
- Includes 1/4" seam allowance and screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
Weight in lbs.: 1.39
Cut Size: Two 3 3/8"W x 3 3/8"H (8.6 cm x 8.6 cm) quarter circles, Two 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm) arc shapes
Finished Size: 4" Finished Unit (10.2 cm), 8" Finished Block (20.3 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)