How to Die Cut Cute Car Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Car: Cut 6" x 4" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 cars.
- Windows: Cut 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 sets of windows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 286 sets of windows.
- Wheel Covers: Cut 3" x 1 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 sets of wheels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 sets of wheels.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cute Car Die:
- The GO! Cute Car appeals to all skill sets and ages. Pick out fabric colors, then ‘turn the crank’ and watch your cars come out of the ‘GO! garage’.
- No templates required. The GO! Cute Car die includes three unique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Play with fabrics and textures to give each of your cars a different personality.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut car shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Car 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm), Windows 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm) and Wheel Covers 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Finished Size: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)