How to Die Cut Circle Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- 1/2" Circle: Cut 1 5/8" x 3" rectangles. Cut 104 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 2,288 circles.
- 3/4" Circle: Cut 2 1/8" x 3 7/8" rectangles. Cut 80 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 1,280 circles.
- 1" Circle: Cut 2 5/8" x 5" rectangles. Cut 64 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 832 circles.
- 1 1/4" Circle: Cut 3 1/8" x 5 7/8" rectangles. Cut 48 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 528 circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Circles Die:
- Appliqué quilts often feature numerous circle shapes. From flower centers to berries to small fruits to just plain dots. Now you can easily cut four sizes of perfect small circles for any project you imagine!
- No templates required. The GO! Circles die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple circle sizes for the price of one die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($16 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Cut Size: Eight-1/2" circles, Eight-3/4" circles, Eight-1" circles, Eight-1 1/4" circles
Finished Size: Eight-1/2" circles, Eight-3/4" circles, Eight-1" circles, Eight-1 1/4" circles
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)