How to Die Cut Circle Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- 2" Circle: Cut 2 1/2" squares. Cut 16 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 224 circles.
- 3" Circle: Cut 3 1/2" squares. Cut 11 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 circles.
- 5" Circle: Cut 5 1/2" squares. Cut 7 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Circles Die:
- Appliqué quilts often feature numerous circle shapes. From yo-yo projects and raw edge bull’s-eye concentric circles, to polka dots and flower centers, to apples and oranges. Now you can easily cut three sizes of perfect circles for any project you imagine!
- No templates required. The GO! Circles die includes three circle sizes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple circle sizes for the price of one GO! Circles die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($16 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: One each: 2" (5.1 cm), 3" (7.6 cm) and 5" (12.7 cm) circles.
Finished Size: One each: 2" (5.1 cm), 3" (7.6 cm) and 5" (12.7 cm) circles.
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)