How to Die Cut Cat & Bat Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cat: Cut and fuse 3 5/8" x 8" rectangles. Cut 11 cats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 44 cats.
- Bat: Cut and fuse 3 1/2" x 5 3/4" rectangles. Cut 6 bats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 bats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cat & Bat Die:
- Perfect for fall or Halloween-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Fall Medley, GO! Pumpkins or GO! Halloween Medley (55041, 55323, 55192).
- No templates required! The GO! Cat & Bat die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Cat & Bat die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut cats and bats out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.6 lbs.
Cut Size: Cat: 7 1/2"W x 3 1/8"H (19.1 cm x 7.9 cm), Bat: 3"W x 5 1/4"H (7.6 cm x 13.3 cm)
Finished Size: Cat: 7 1/2"W x 3 1/8"H (19.1 cm x 7.9 cm), Bat: 3"W x 5 1/4"H (7.6 cm x 13.3 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)