How to Die Cut Cardinal Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 5" squares. Cut eight cardinals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 cardinals.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cardinal Die:
- Use this stunning cardinal appliqué shape for appliqué quilts as well as holiday home décor, apparel and gift tags.
- No templates required! The GO! Cardinal die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut cardinal shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 4 3/8"W x 4 1/2"H (11.1 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 4 3/8"W x 4 1/2"H (11.1 cm x 11.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)