How to Die Cut Calico Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 3 3/4" x 5" rectangles. Layer on selected blade and cut. Cut eight cats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 cats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Calico Cat Die:
- We love our pets and we love to quilt. It just makes sense to pair the two together. The GO! Calico Cat is a whimsical silhouette that makes fun wall hangings, quilts for the animal-lovers in your life, children’s projects or appliques on all sorts of projects.
- No templates required. The GO! Calico Cat die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut cat shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.605
Cut Size: 3 3/16"W x 4 1/2"H (8.1 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 3 3/16"W x 4 1/2"H (8.1 cm x 11.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)