M SERIES INNOVA QUILTING MACHINES
Building on INNOVA’s classic strengths, the M Series INNOVA quilting machines were engineered and designed in the 21st Century with the latest in technology, combining both beauty and refined engineering. The M series of machines is the absolute best money can buy, integrating the finest materials available in both art and science. These machine shave been tested to the highest standards utilizing stress and strain analysis to ensure they are the very best.
The INNOVA M24 quilting machine provides maximum flexibility. Superior hand-guided control paired with ample area for computerized quilting makes this machine a very popular choice. With 24 inches under throat, a beautiful sleek design, and interactive Lightning Stitch interface, the INNOVA M24 will thrill the most discerning artist with its perfect balance and extraordinary control.
*** Please note: There are several options for these machines. For more information, please contact Cottage Quilting directly so we get you exactly what you need. We can make your package custom and ala cart!
** Or Check out Pre-Packages already created for you of the most common packages our Quilters are selecting. Whether you are the Artist (The Picasso Package), or the Passionate Quilter quilting for loved ones and charity (The Passion Package), or the Business Tycoon (The Enterprise Package) we can get you into the right package set for you.
• 24” Throat
• Blue aluminum side panels
• Extruded aluminum modular construction
• AutoPilot® Mach 3 compatible
• PantoVision® compatible
• Sews standard and art threads
• Lightning Stitch regulation
• 3.5” Industrial Touch Panel Computer w/Windows CE Operating System
• AC servo motor
• AC servo drive
• Sealed ball bearings
• 1/2” drive shaft
• 2 – 22 stitches per inch
• Three presets for stitch regulation
• Bobbin counter
• Stitch counter
• Integrated LED strip lighting plus Spectra Lite
• Viewing windows for LED diagnostics
• Needle laser light
• Flex handles
• Power button at the front of the sew head
• Automotive sound-deadening insulation
• Integrated cooling system
• Starter Kit with Ruler Base
• Bobbin Winder
• Platinum Warranty
- No Automation, as is Hand Guided
- PantoVision, Pantograph System
- Autopilot Mach 3, Full Automation
- Grand Format Embroidery, a hoop free embroidery system
- All frame sizes that are available are (in feet): 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. If the frame size you want is not in the drop down, please contact us and we will accommodate you. Your price does not change based on the frame size selected.
*** We have Canadian prices listed, note they are subject to change with US exchange rate