The Tofino Pants are cozy, casual pyjama pants for lounging at home. They're more fitted than your typical slouchy PJ pants, but just as comfortable!
There are a number of beautiful details added to the Tofino Pants to take them from simple lounge pants to a beautifully created garment. This is a beginner sewing class and we will walk you through the entire process.
We've reached out to sewaholics to see if they will provide us with the patterns or if they will require you to purchase the pattern directly from them.
This fee at this point covers your two classes to complete this project. To review/purchase the pattern click here
- Optional: 2 pkgs (or 5m) covered piping
- Optional: 1.5m contrast fabric (eg. solid colour quilting cotton) for the tie and bow as on pattern
- Optional: 2m ribbon (satin or grossgrain, any width 1”- 2” wide) as an alternative to the tie
- Sewing machine and tools such as bobbins, thread snips, etc
- Serger, if you have one (Cottage Quilting will provide 1 serger for the group as a try before you buy event - you will have to share and take turns accordingly if you do not have your own serger)
- Scotch tape for assembling PDF pattern
- Measuring tape
- Paper shears for cutting out pattern
- Fabric shears for cutting fabric (or a rotary cutter and cutting mat)
- Optional: pins