The TN-1341 ULTRA is by far the most superior cylinder arm, compound walking foot on the market today. With a host of standard options like the climbing device, dual tensions, 9mm stitch length (forward and reverse), the TN-1341 ULTRA also includes:
Needle positioning: The 750W motor that comes with the TN-1341 Ultra allows the operator to set the needle to always stop down, thereby increasing productivity when turning corners. By a simple press on the heel of the pedal, the needle is brought to the highest position for removing the materials.
2 step Swing Down Roller Edge Guide: This allows the operator to follow the edge of the material with ease. It also comes with a straight edge guide that works on a multitude of materials.
Laser guide attachment: There is nothing straighter than a laser. This helps the operator ensure perfect stitching by following the laser alignment tool.
Fully submerged table attachment (flatbed table surface): The TN-1341 is equipped with an open table to allow larger bags to be sewn with ease. When you wish to sew on a flat surface, simply place the flatbed table attachment in place and this will allow the operator to have more support.
Speed Reducer: The TN-1341 Ultra is equipped with the Titan Speed reducer.
Additional strip LED needle lighting: The TN-1341 Ultra comes with needle lights as well as the TN-30G LED light system.
Starter kit which includes:
- Edge stitching foot
- (10) bobbins
- Extra needles
- Titan nylon thread
The TN-1341 has been engineered for sewing on purses, handbags, chaps, belts, saddle bags, wallets and most anything where getting close to edges or cylindrical shapes make it difficult. The compound needle feed, walking foot can work thru leathers, cork, vinyl, upholstery, suedes, etc.
The presser foot lifts up to 16mm high to accommodate sewing material up to 12mm (1/2”) and with the climbing device, the alternation of the foot can be adjusted on the fly to help the machine WALK over seams.
The machine is also equipped with a dual tension system that helps to control thicker thread up to Tex 210 (the machine can be adjusted to handle Tex 270)
- Compound walking foot (top, bottom, and needle feed) feeding mechanism
- Large vertical axis hook LARGE CAPACITY 1.6 Fold Hook - Japanese
- Dual-tension control for more precise thread tension
- Titan Climbing device allows the operator to adjust the alternation of the walking foot from 0~6mm to climb over uneven seams.
- 9 mm Forward/Reverse
- Built in bobbin winder
- Knee lifter
- Safety clutch
- Includes Reinforced U-table, Stand with castors and anchor, tools, LED lamp, instruction manual, accessories
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
- Presser foot clearance:16mm
- Sewing Capacity: 13mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 36mm
- Maximum stitch length: 9mm
- Arm length: 260 mm
- Cylinder arm diameter: 70mm
- Needles: Dpx17 #100 to 180
- Thread: sizes #45 to #210 (up to 270 with adjustment)
- Maximum sewing speed: 2500 SPM
- Hook: Vertical axis, large (M style bobbin) hook
- Motor: TN-750W needle position motor
- MAX SEWING SPEED: 2,000 SPM
- MAX STITCH LENGTH: 9mm (forward and reverse)
- NEEDLE BAR STROKE: 36mm
- SAFETY CLUTCH: Included
- FOOT LIFT: 16mm by Knee, 9mm by Hand
- HOOK: LARGE CAPACITY 1.6 Fold Hook - Japanese
- NEEDLE: DPx17
- THREAD: TEX 45~TEX 210 (the machine can be adjusted to handle Tex 270)
- STITCH LENGTH CHANGE METHOD: By Dial
Machine comes with:
ULTRA EDITION INCLUDES:
- Needle positioning
- Suspended guide
- Laser guide attachment
- Fully submerged table attachment (flatbed table surface)
- Fully laminated plywood top with rubber trim
- 750W (1HP) Brushless servo motor
- Speed Reducer
- Titan Sewing Deluxe 2.0 T stand with wheels and anchors
- Drawer with accessories (oil, bobbins, tools, needles, instruction/parts manual)
- LED light (TN-30)
Freight Sensitive, freight is extra, please see shipping policies