This floor model is on a 12' frame fully loaded with lightbar as well.
This machine was used by store only, no customer use. In Excellent working condition, well maintained by staff and shop owner.
Used machines do not include warranty (now with that said we are sure Gammill will honor any long-term warranty should anything arise, but we cannot guarantee it - however; with that said these machines last forever!!), training, delivery or set up but is available. Delivery, training is extra.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gammill Statler is a sought after long arm. It's perfect for the at home quilter or those of you wanting to start a Long Arm Business. The Statler by Gammill® utilizes cutting-edge computer software and robust hardware to beautifully stitch any design. The Statler® can handle an intricately patterned king-size quilt in a matter of hours instead of days. With exceptional features, the latest in quilting innovations, lifetime mechanical warranty, free software upgrades, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why Statler by Gammill® is the choice of experienced quilters everywhere.
- Gammill® longarm quilting machine
- Computer and monitor
- Statler CreativeStudio® software
- More than 1,000 digitized patterns, including 370 designer patterns
- Sturdy all-steel table
- LED light fixture with black light
- Servo System, which drives the sewing head with speed, accuracy, and precision
- Multifunctional keypad
- 360' channel locks
- Power assist to easily move the machine when hand guided
- Toll-free technical support
- Lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty
Creative Studio Software Features
- Organize and manage patterns with pattern cloud
- Make patterns elastic with nodes
- Sew continuous text
- Auto-fit a pattern to boundary or block
- Repeat pattern across a row or quilt
- Arrange patterns around a point with circular array
- Combine patterns for continuous sewing
- Convert a pattern to boundary
- Draw arc, lines, curves and freehand
- Apply patterns along a shape
- Use trim to quilt around applique's
- Stretch, rotate, flip, divide, center, nudge and squeeze designs
- Echo a pattern to add depth
- Fill inside or outside a boundary
- Mirror a pattern in a specific location
- Cut, Copy, Paste patterns
- Create point-to-point, edge-to-edge, block, border, corner, fill and text patterns
- Record free hand motions and save them to use again!
- Load an image to plan a design or create a template
- Measure Space with interactive measuring
Installation and Freight not included in pricing