This is a GO! Qube Replacement Die for the GO! Qube Mix & Match 4" Block Set. Replacement dies for GO! Qubes are packaged in shrink wrap and are intended to replace the original die in the GO! Qube box set.
Apply the old adage, waste not, want not to your fabric stash and turn all those scraps into useable quilt pieces. The GO! Square-2" (1 1/2" Finished) die makes it easy to use up even tiny scraps of fabric. The cutters cleanly cut through up to six fabric layers at once and still cut 90% faster than any rotary cutter. Watch as your fabric stash whittles away. The die cuts 2" squares that finish to 1 1/2". It's sold individually here and is also part of the GO! Qube Mix & Match 4" Block.
How to Die Cut 2" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 4 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 32 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 256 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Square 2" Die:
- The GO! Square-2" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Square-2" die includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
Cut Size: 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
Finished Size: 2"W x 2"H (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)