AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203
How to Die Cut 5" Finished Half Square Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 6 1/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 6½" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 5" Finished Half Square Triangle Die:
- The GO! Half Square Triangle-5" die is the perfect size to cut your own half square triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Half Square Triangle-5" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut half square triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 1.40
Cut Size: 5 1/2"W x 5 1/2"H (14.0 cm x 14.0 cm)
Finished Size: 5"W x 5"H (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)