How to Die Cut Wedge Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 10" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4 1/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut nine wedges across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 27 wedges.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Wedge Die:
- Get that wonky look with the wedge, a simple shape with tons of possibilities. Play with perspective when you piece wedge strips—or create larger than life circles with this versatile die.
- Designed to form a 38" circle with 40 wedges (19" inner circle). One circle would make a great throw quilt or four circles could cover your bed.
- The GO! Wedge die is the perfect size to make good use of your favorite fabrics in your next project or fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Wedge includes 1/4" seam allowances and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut wedge shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.75
Cut Size: 3 5/8"W (Top) x 2"W (Bottom) x 9 1/2"H (9.2 cm x 5.1 cm x 24.1 cm)
Finished Size: 3"W (Top) x 1 1/2"W (Bottom) x 9"H (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 22.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)