How to Die Cut 3" Finished Triangles in Square:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Center Triangle: Cut a 6 1/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 triangles in square-center triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 100 triangles in square-center triangles.
- Side Triangles: Cut a 5 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 40 triangles in square-side triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 240 triangles in square-side triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Triangles in Square-3" Finished Square Die:
- The GO! Triangles in Square die makes it a snap to cut perfect center triangles and half rectangle side triangles that piece together to form a 3" finished square. Create star points in blocks, borders and more with this die.
- The GO! Triangles in Square-3" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Triangles in Square-3" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut Triangles in Square out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Two 3 1/2"W x 3 9/16"H (8.9 cm x 9 cm) center triangles, Four 2"W x 3 1/2"H (5.1 cm x 8.9 cm) side triangles
Finished Size: 3"W x 3"H (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)