How to Die Cut Isosceles Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 6 1/2" x 8" rectangles. Cut 10 isosceles triangle across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 50 isosceles triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Isosceles Triangle Die:
Tips: Eight isosceles triangles sewn together form an octagon. Sew GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55009, 55778, 55775, 55456) to the corners of this octagon and it becomes a Kaleidoscope block.
- Your geometry solution! AccuQuilt’s Isosceles Triangle is perfect for all-time favorite quilt designs like Thousand Pyramids and Kaleidoscope.
- Isosceles triangles are three-sided shapes with two sides the same length. Sew several blocks together and play with the colors and you can create a stunning Kaleidoscope quilt with optical illusions of circles!
- The GO! Isosceles Triangle die is the perfect size to cut your own triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Isosceles Triangle-5" x 6" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut isosceles triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.56
Cut Size: 5"W x 6"H (12.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
Finished Size: 4 1/4"W x 5 1/8"H (10.8 cm x 13.0 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)