How to Die Cut Star Points Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- 6-Point Star: Cut and fuse 3" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut 13, 6-point star points across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 78, 6-point star points.
- 5-Point Star: Cut and fuse 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11, 5-point star points across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 66, 5-point star points.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Star Points Die:
- No template required. The GO! Star Points die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- The GO! Star Points die is part of the exclusive GO! Stars series of dies by Sarah Vedeler. Use this die to create breathtaking applique and embroidery designs.
- Cut GO! Star Points out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: 6-Point Star: 5"W x 2 1/2"H (12.7 cm x 6.4 cm), 5-Point Star: 5"W x 3"H (12.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
Finished Size: 6-Point Star: 8 5/8"W x 10"H (21.9 cm x 25.4 cm), 5-Point Star: 9 1/2"W x 9"H (24.1 cm x 22.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)