AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55202 or GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 1 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55110
How to Die Cut 3 1/4" Squares on Point:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 7 1/8" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3 7/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 100 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 3 1/4" Square on Point Die:
Square on Point Tips: Four GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Square (55063, 55776, 55018) sewn on each side of a 3 1/4" Square on Point makes a 4" finished square-in-asquare block.
- The square-in-a-square quilt block is a classic quilting motif. It consists of a center square on point surrounded by four triangles, which frame the block and create another square unit.
- The GO! Square on Point-3 1/4" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Square-3 1/4" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Use GO! Square-3 1/4" to cut square-in-a-square blocks, prairie points, 4-patch and 9-patch blocks, borders and more.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: 3 1/4"W x 3 1/4"H (8.3 cm x 8.3 cm)
Finished Size: 2 3/4"W x 2 3/4"H (7.0 cm x 7.0 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)