AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55202 or GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 1 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55110
How to Die Cut 2-Color Spider Web Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. For 2-color unit, cut two layers of one fabric color and two layers of a contrasting fabric color at a time.
- Cut two 8 1/2" x 4" rectangles. Place one layer of fabric and one contrasting layer of fabric right side up over shapes A, B, C and D to cut shapes.
- Cut two 6" x 4" rectangles. Place one layer of fabric and one contrasting layer of fabric wrong side up over shapes B, C and D to cut shapes.
- For a 2-color design, 10 cuts across the width of fabric yield enough pieces for five complete blocks; and one yard of 40" wide fabric in each color will yield 20 blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Spider Web Die:
Note: Each Spider Web block is composed of four 6" finished units for a 12" finished block.
- Spider Web is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one complete 2-color, 6" finished unit in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Spider Web includes four unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Spider Web features specialized dog-ears, notches and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Spider Web includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.1
Cut Size: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes
Finished Size: 6" Finished Unit (15.2 cm), 12" Finished Block (30.5 cm) Note: Cut size not included due to non-standard shapes.
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)