How to Die Cut Sparkle-Jumbo Tree Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Concave Triangles: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut 64 concave triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 448 concave triangles.
- Convex Triangles: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut 64 convex triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 448 convex triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree Die:
- No template required. The GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Sparkle Embroidery Designs CD by Sarah Vedeler Designs coordinates with this GO! die to create stunning embroidery and embroidered applique.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Sparkle-Jumbo Tree out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Concave Triangles: 4 1/4"W x 2"H (10.8 cm x 5.1 cm), Convex Triangles: 4 1/4"W x 2"H (10.8 cm x 5.1 cm)
Finished Size: 9 1/4"W x 13 1/2"H (23.5 cm x 34.3 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)