How to Die Cut Snowflake Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut nine snowflakes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 snowflakes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Snowflake Die:
- Nothing says winter like snowflakes. Use this die for holiday appliqué quilts, garments, gift tags, home décor and much more!
- No templates required! The GO! Snowflake die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut snowflake shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 3 5/8"W x 4"H (9.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: 3 5/8"W x 4"H (9.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)