How to Die Cut Simple Shapes
Apply fusible web product to wrong side of fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting fusible appliqué.
- To Use 2 1/2" Strips: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" strips across the width of fabric (or use with precut strips). Fanfold up to four layers over the shapes on the left and right side of the die board. Cut three of each shape across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 18 of each shape.
- To Use Scraps: Place pre-fused scraps on blade and cut.
Why quilters Love the GO! Simple Shapes Die:
- Edyta Sitar is known for her amazing quilts – and now you can appliqué her signature floral quilt blocks with GO! Simple Shapes.
- No template required. The GO! Simple Shapes die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- This die has it all! From flower centers to leaves to a small bird, Simple Shapes gets you set up to be an applique pro.
- The GO! Simple Shapes die is designed to cut all the shapes on the die with two pre-fused, pre-cut 2 1/2" strips. Cut four layers of each pre-fused strip in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Simple Shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your floral designs.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Jelly Roll-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 1.1
Cut Size: Bird (assembled): 2 7/8"W x 2 3/4"H (7.3 cm x 7 cm), Buds: range from 2 1/4"H to 3"H (7.3 cm x 7 cm), Leaves: range from 1 3/4"H to 4 3/4"H (4.4 cm to 12.1 cm), Stem: 1/4"W x 10"H (.6 cm x 25.4 cm), Centers: 5/8", 1", 1 3/4" (1.6 cm, 2.5 cm, 4.4 cm).
Finished Size: Varies by layout
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)