How to Die Cut Signature Block Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 7 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3 1/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 signature blocks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 signature blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Signature Block Die:
- Use the GO! Signature Block shape to incorporate signatures to personalize a quilt or prepare signature blocks to be signed at showers, weddings and other celebrations.
- The GO! Signature Block is designed to work with the GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55009) and GO! Half Square Triange-1" Finished Square (55320). Sew two 3" finished half square triangles to the long sides of the block for a 4 1/2" finished square or four 1" finished half square triangles sewn to the short sides of the block form a 6 7/16" x 2 1/8" rectangle.
- The GO! Signature Block die is the perfect size to make good use of your favorite fabrics in your next project or fabric pieces from your stash. • GO! Signature Block includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut signature block shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 2 5/8"W x 7 1/16"H (6.7 cm x 18 cm)
Finished Size: 2 1/8"W x 6 7/16"H (5.4 cm x 16.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)