How to Die Cut Rustling Leaves #4 Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Maple Leaf: Cut and fuse 3 1/4" x 3 5/8" rectangles. Cut 12 maple leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 108 maple leaves.
- Oak Leaf: Cut and fuse 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" rectangles. Cut 8 oak leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 88 oak leaves.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rustling Leaves #4 Die:
- The Rustling Leaves #4 die easily cuts one smaller Maple leaf shape and one Oak leaf shape. Great for creating projects for all seasons by just changing the colors of the leaves.
- No templates required! The GO! Rustling Leaves die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique leaf shapes for the price of one GO! Rustling Leaves die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut leaves out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.6050
Cut Size: Maple Leaf: 3 1/8"W x 2 3/4"H (7.9 cm x 7.0 cm), Oak Leaf: 4 1/8"W x 2 5/8"H (10.5 cm x 6.7 cm)
Finished Size: Maple Leaf: 3 1/8"W x 2 3/4"H (7.9 cm x 7.0 cm), Oak Leaf: 4 1/8"W x 2 5/8"H (10.5 cm x 6.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)