How to Die Cut Rustling Leaves #3 Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Sweetgum Leaf: Cut and fuse 3" x 3 3/4" rectangles. Cut 13 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 117 leaves.
- Poplar Leaf: Cut and fuse 3 1/2" x 4" rectangles. Cut 11 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 99 leaves.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rustling Leaves #3 Die:
- The Rustling Leaves #3 die easily cuts one smaller Sweetgum leaf shape and one Poplar leaf shape. Great for creating projects for all seasons by just changing the colors of the leaves.
- No templates required! The GO! Rustling Leaves die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique leaf shapes for the price of one GO! Rustling Leaves die. • Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut leaves out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.6050
Cut Size: Sweetgum Leaf: 3 3/16"W x 2 7/16"H (8.1 cm x 6.2 cm), Poplar Leaf: 21 5/16"W x 3 3/16"H (7.5 cm x 8.1 cm)
Finished Size: Sweetgum Leaf: 3 3/16" x 2 7/16"; Poplar Leaf: 3 3/16" x 2 15/16"
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)