How to Die Cut Heather Feather Border Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- The GO! Heather Feather Border Collection die was designed to allow the creation of an 8" wide feathered border with an 8" repeat and a mitered corner. The GO! Heather Feather Border Collection Ideas specify how to create borders with 1 repeat in each half of the border, 2 repeats, 3 repeats and 4 repeats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Heather Feather Border Die:
- No template required. The GO! Heather Feather Border die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Heather Feather CD by Sarah Vedeler Designs coordinates with these GO! dies to create stunning embroidery and embroidered applique.
- Cut GO! Heather Feather Border out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Weight in lbs.: 1.56
Cut Size: Designs range from 1 3/8" to 4 1/2" (3.5 cm to 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 8"W (20.3 cm) x 32"L, 48"L, 64"L or 80"L (81.3 cm, 121.9 cm, 162.6 cm, 203.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)