How to Die Cut Harrison Rose Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Flower (A): Cut and fuse 8½" squares. Cut four flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 flowers.
- Circle (B): Cut and fuse 6¼" squares. Cut six circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 30 circles.
- Star (C): Cut and fuse 4½" squares. Cut eight stars across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 stars.
- Curved Diamond (D): Cut and fuse 4¼" squares. Cut nine curved diamonds across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 curved diamonds.
- Triangles (E): Cut and fuse 3" x 61/8" rectangles. Cut 13 triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 65 triangles.
- Leaves (F): Place pre-fused scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Harrison Rose Die:
Note: The stems and leaves are not included on the Harrison Rose Die. They can be created using GO! Stems & Leaves (55331).
- No template required. The GO! Harrison Rose die includes six applique shapes to form the historical Harrison Rose block— including the large flower, circle, star, curved diamond, small triangles and leaves—that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Harrison Rose shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.9
Cut Size: Flower: 8" (20.3 cm), Circle: 5 3/4" (14.6 cm), Star: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm), Curved Diamond: 3 3/4"W x 3 3/4"H (9.5 cm x 9.5 cm), Triangles: 5 5/8"W x 2 1/2"H (14.3 cm x 6.4 cm), Leaves: 1 3/8"W x 3"H (3.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Finished Size: 9" flower (22.9 cm), 14" block (35.6 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)