AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55202
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500), GO! (55100S) and GO! Baby (55600) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 5" x 10" Cutting Mat (55110) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 5" x 10"
- Cut Size: Four 3"W x 3"H (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm) half square triangles with dog-eared corners
- Finished Size: Four 2 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H (6.3 cm x 6.3 cm) half square triangles. 10" finished blocks. Includes seam allowance and dog-eared corners for easy piecing.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage 6” x 12” (55851) or GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Weight in lbs.: 1.1
Cut Size: 3"W x 3"H (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
Finished Size: 2 1/2"W x 2 11/2"H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)