AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204 or GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55112
How to Die Cut Half Rectangle Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 8" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 half rectangle triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 half rectangle triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Half Rectangle Triangle Die:
Tip: Two 3" x 6" finished half rectangle triangles sewn together form a 3" x 6" finished rectangle. Four 3" x 6" finished half rectangle triangles sewn together form a 6" finished square.
- The GO! Half Rectangle Triangle-3" x 6" Finished Rectangle (55411) coordinates with the 12" GO! Qube Mix & Match Block and Companion Sets. Half rectangle triangles can be used in diamonds, star points, borders and block borders.
- The GO! Half Rectangle Triangle-3" x 6" Finished Rectangle die is the perfect size to cut your own half rectangle triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Half Rectangle Triangle-3" x 6" Finished Rectangle includes dog-eared corners and 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Make Half Rectangle Triangle blocks using the GO! Triangles in Square-Sides (Shape 14) included in all sizes of GO! Qube Companion Set-Angles (55788, 55789, 55790, 55799, 55791).
- Cut half rectangle triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.9
Cut Size: 3 1/2"W x 6 1/2"H (8.9 cm x 16.5 cm)
Finished Size: 3"W x 6"H (7.6 cm x 15.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)