How to Die Cut Folk Art Fowl Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Rooster: Cut and fuse 5 3/4" x 6" rectangles. Cut six roosters across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 36 roosters.
- Hen: Cut and fuse 5 1/4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven hens across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 hens.
- Egg: Cut and fuse 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" rectangles. Cut 17 eggs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 340 eggs.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Folk Art Fowl Die:
- Bill Kerr and his wife, Weeks Ringle, bring a modern twist to the great American quilting tradition with decades of quilt making experience. Bill Kerr was inspired to create this Folk Art Fowl die while visiting his sister’s farm in Normandy, France.
- This die cuts one rooster, one hen and two eggs perfect for adding to everything from hand towels to wall hangings.
- No templates required. The GO! Folk Art Fowl die includes three applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple bird sizes for the price of one GO! Folk Art Fowl die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut bird shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.9
Cut Size: Rooster: 5 3/8"W x 5 1/4"H (13.7 cm x 13.3 cm), Hen: 4 3/4"W x 4 15/16"H (12.1 cm x 12.5 cm), Egg: 13/16"W x 1 11/16"H (3.0 cm x 4.3 cm)
Finished Size: Rooster: 5 3/8"W x 5 1/4"H (13.7 cm x 13.3 cm), Hen: 4 3/4"W x 4 15/16"H (12.1 cm x 12.5 cm), Egg: 13/16"W x 1 11/16"H (3.0 cm x 4.3 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)