How to Die Cut Flower Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 3 3/4" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 flowers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Flower Die:
- The GO! Flower is a great appliqué shape. Based on your fabric color and design, you can make these flowers from ultra-groovy to simple and pretty. A great use for scraps, flowers may be appliquéd onto quilts, garments, or just about anything!
- No templates required. The GO! Flower die includes one shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand. • Mix and match flowers with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: 3 1/2"W x 3 7/8"H (8.9 cm x 9.8 cm)
Finished Size: 3 1/2"W x 3 7/8"H (8.9 cm x 9.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)