How to Die Cut Flower Power Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Small Petal: Cut and fuse 1 3/4" x 3" rectangles. Cut 22 small petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 264 small petals.
- Medium Petal: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut 16 medium petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 128 medium petals.
- Large Petal: Cut and fuse 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11 large petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 55 large petals.
- Flower Center: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" squares. Cut eight flower centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 flower centers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Flower Power Die:
- No template required. The GO! Flower Power die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Peace, Love & Joy Collection CD by Sarah Vedeler Designs coordinates with this GO! die to create stunning embroidery and embroidered applique.
- Cut GO! Flower Power out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Weight in lbs.: 1.56
Cut Size: Small Petal: 2 1/2"W x 1 1/4"H (6.4 cm x 3.2 cm), Medium Petal: 4"W x 2"H (10.2 cm x 5.1 cm), Large Petal: 6"W x 3"H (15.2 cm x 7.6 cm), Flower Center: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: Small Flower: 6 1/8" (15.6 cm), Medium Flower: 10 1/4" (26 cm), Large Flower: 15 1/2" (39.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)