How to Die Cut Fleur De Lis Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven Fleur De Lis across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 49 Fleur De Lis.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Fleur De Lis Die:
- Looking for a great applique shape? The GO! Fleur De Lis will give your quilts or home decorating projects some flair. Symbolizing the lily, this motif is a favorite that will bring your quilt projects to life.
- No templates required. The GO! Fleur De Lis die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Fleur De Lis shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.1
Cut Size: 4 1/4"W x 5"H (10.8 cm x 12.7 cm)
Finished Size: 4 1/4"W x 5"H (10.8 cm x 12.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)