How to Die Cut 8" Circle Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 8 1/2" squares. Cut 4 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 8" Circle Die:
- Circles are a very popular and versatile quilting shape, but they are also one of the hardest to cut accurately. This die cuts an 8" circle to perfection in just seconds. Use this die to cut circles for popular yo-yo projects, polka dots, raw edge bull’s-eye concentric circle quilt designs and more!
- No templates required. The GO! Circle-8" die includes a large circle shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.6 lbs.
Cut Size: 8"W x 8"H (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)
Finished Size: 8"W x 8"H (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)