How to Die Cut Bird Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 4" x 4 3/8" rectangles. Cut nine birds across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 81 birds.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Bird Die:
- No templates required! The GO! Bird die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut bird shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 3 3/8"W x 3 3/4"H (8.6 cm x 9.5 cm)
Finished Size: 3 3/8"W x 3 3/4"H (8.6 cm x 9.5 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)