How to Die Cut Awareness Ribbon Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 3" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut 13 ribbon across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 78 ribbons.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Awareness Ribbon Die:
- Team the GO! Awareness Ribbon up with the color of your cause to add this sign of support to your quilts and other projects.
- No templates required. The GO! Awareness Ribbon die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut awareness ribbon shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Weight in lbs.: 0.605
Cut Size: 2 1/2"W x 5"H (6.4 cm x 12.7 cm)
Finished Size: 2 1/2"W x 5"H (6.4 cm x 12.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)