How to Die Cut Arabesque #2 Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 7 5/8" x 7 3/4" rectangles. Cut five arabesque shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 20 arabesque shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Arabesque #2 Die:
- Use GO! Arabesque #2 with GO! Arabesque #1 (55046) and GO! Arabesque #3 (55050) for great design combinations.
- No template required. The GO! Arabesque die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut GO! Arabesque out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.56
Cut Size: 7 1/8"W x 7 1/8"H (18.1 cm x 18.1 cm)
Finished Size: 7 1/8"W x 7 1/8"H (18.1 cm x 18.1 cm)