The Brother 1534D is a pro at finishing the edges and hems on a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics and for creating ruffles and decorative edges. Reliable, user-friendly and easy to learn, this machine uses a 3/4 thread serger and features snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 3- and 4-thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches.
With its differential fabric feed, the 1534D helps you get better stitch quality for a more uniform, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics.
- Precision seam finishing and hem rolling
- Versatile stitch options
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality
- Fast speeds up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- Free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
- Bright LED lighting
- Includes trim trap
- Built-in storage keeps accessory tools handy
- English/French instructional video